Anyone enrolled in Kids & Company has an opportunity to register for full day programming on school release days. We offer this program at the Middle School, which allows us to offer swimming, if lifeguards are available. To register, go to the "registration" link at left. Registration becomes available about two weeks before the date.
2017-2018 Full Day Programs
|School Release Day
||Monday, October 3
|Ed Minnesota Conferences
||Thurs & Fri, 10/19-20
||Thurs & Fri, 11/9-10
||Thurs & Fri, 3/8-9
Full days are offered on days when there is no school that are not on holidays. In other words, we offer full day programming on school release days such as conferences and staff development days, when most parents must work. You must pre-register for each of these days.
- Hours: 7:30am until 5:45pm
- Location: Bemidji Middle School, on Middle School Road across from the baseball and soccer fields.
- Activities: Full day activities are similar to afterschool activities, except we often have special projects to do, and we are able to swim at the pool if lifeguards are available. If the weather is nice, we may walk to City Park, which is behind Perkins. They have a great playground there.
- Cost: We charge $25.00 per day per child.
- Late Registration: If you register after the deadline, there is a $5.00 additional charge. We may reach maximum capacity and not be able to take your child after the deadline. Please register early!
- Cancellations: If you cancel your registration before the deadline, there is no cost. Cancellations after the deadline or "no shows" will be charged a $5.00 administrative fee.
Information on registration is emailed two weeks before the date. Forms are also set out at each school. You may register online (select registration at left), complete a form and give to your school's Kids & Company staff, or email our staff at email@example.com.