You will receive an immediate confirmation email when you register for our program. If you do not receive it, it may be in your spam. Please add the following email addresses to your "not spam" folder:You may receive invoices or email notices from these addresses.
To contact us, please use email@example.com. Both the secretary and coordinator receive them, so if one is absent, the other will get the message.
- Be sure to contact your child's school and teacher to let them know you registered him/her for Kids & Company.
- Attendance Notifications: It is critically important that you notify us if your child will not be at Kids & Company on a scheduled day, needs to attend an additional day, or, if your child is on a varied schedule, when they need to attend.
Additional Information We May Need Immediately: (these will have links for more info)
- Does your child have any health issues that could result in an emergency?
- Will your child need any medication during program hours?
- Does your child have any allergies?
- Does your child have any foods they cannot eat?
- Does your child have any special needs? (an IEP, 504 plan, etc.)
- Will you receive assistance to pay for your child care?
Invoices will be emailed to the main payer's email address every two weeks, and is due within one week of receipt. Using email saves us significant cost, which helps keep your fees as low as possible. If you must have your statement mailed to you, please contact our office at 218-333-3284, ext. 2. Current Rates.
Paying your Bill Online
Other Ways to Pay your Bill:
- You may mail your payment to us at Kids & Co/ISD 31, 502 Minnesota Ave NW, Bemidji MN 56601.
- Bring your payment to our office, located at 1420 Beltrami Ave NW. We have a locked drop box in front, so you may drop off your payment 24/7. Checks should be payable to Kids & Company.
- Call our office to request a credit card payment be made.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE PAYMENTS WITH OUR STAFF AT THE SCHOOLS.
MONEY MUST COME DIRECTLY TO OUR OFFICE.