Kids & Company has a daily fee that varies based on your contract and the number of children you are registering in your family. We have two contracts:
- Full time (FT) – Child is scheduled to attend each school day. You are charged for each school day, whether you child attends or not.
- Part-time regular (PT) – Child is scheduled to attend set weekday(s) each week, such as every Tuesday & Thursday. One day a week minium is required. You are charged for each set weekday, whether your child attends or not. You choose which days, whether it's one day a week or up to four days a week, but it must be consistent.
2021-2022 Daily Fee Per Child
Number of Children in Program
|Types of Contracts
|Full Time Contract (every school day)
|Part Time Regular (set scheduled weekdays)
Full-Day Programming: $26.00 per child.
- Sign Out Fee: If you don't sign your child out at pick up. We look for kids who are supposed to be there, and we get nervous when we don't hear anything. We charge $5.00 sign out fee if we have you call and confirm that you did pick up your child but did not sign them out.
- Finder's Fee: If your child has a change in schedule (goes home sick so won't be at Kids & Company, needs to attend an additional day, etc.) or if your child has a varied schedule, you must notify us. We charge a $5.00 finder's fee if you fail to notify us. See contact information for site cell phone numbers.
- Late Pick-up Fee: Our program ends promptly at 6:00 pm. We charge a late fee based on how late they are picked up. If we cannot reach anyone and they haven't been picked up by 6:30 pm, we have no option but to have Law Enforcement pick them up.
|Pick up from 6:00-6:15 pm
|Pick up from 6:15-6:30 pm
|Pick up later than 6:30 pm
- Contract Change Fee: We do allow families to change their contract as necessary. However, changing the contract is a time-consuming process for us, so we do have some limitations. You may change your contract twice within the school year or summer without a charge, but additional contract changes will be accompanied by a $10.00 administrative fee.