Anyone enrolled in Kids & Company has an opportunity to register for full day programming on school release days. We offer this program at the Middle School, which allows us to offer swimming, if lifeguards are available. To register, go to the "registration" link at left. Registration becomes available about two weeks before the date.
2018-2019 Full Day Programs
|School Release Day
||Monday, October 1st
||Friday, Sept. 28th
|Ed Minnesota Conferences
||Thurs. & Fri., 10/18-19th
||Wednesday, October 17th @ 12pm
||Thurs. & Fri., 11/8-9th
||Wednesday, November 7th @ 12pm
||Thurs., Feb. 14th @ 12pm
||Thurs. & Fri.,
|Wednesday, March 6th @ 12pm
Full days are offered on days when there is no school that are not on holidays. In other words, we offer full day programming on school release days such as conferences and staff development days, when most parents must work. You must pre-register for each of these days.
- Hours: 7:45am until 5:45pm
- Location: Bemidji Middle School
- Activities: Full day activities are similar to afterschool activities, except we often have special projects to do, and we are able to swim at the pool if lifeguards are available. If the weather is nice, we may walk to City Park.
- Cost: We charge $25.00 per day per child.
- Cancellations: If you cancel your registration before the deadline, there is no cost.
Information on registration is emailed two weeks before the date. Forms are also set out at each school. You may register online (select registration at left), complete a form and give to your school's Kids & Company staff, or email our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.